Friday, April 20, 2007

I like to move it, move it...

Well, I really don't...but that song has been stuck in my head since watching dancing with the stars. Anyways, we are gradually getting our stuff transferred from our apartment to our new house. Our apartment looks like a small bomb has gone off in it and I see no end in sight. The guys from Desperation Church are coming tomorrow to help us move the furniture. That my friends is what you call ANSWERED PRAYER. I don't know what one man, his 7 months pregnant wife and 2 year old little girl would do if left to accomplish this move on their own. YIKES!

Thankfully the weather has been picture perfect while we've been getting some work done on the house and getting it cleaned up and ready for the move. It has been warm and dry, just the right conditions to dry carpet and paint quickly. It is supposed to rain on Sunday, but Lord willing we'll have all of our furniture moved over to the house before the downpour begins.

Taylor has totally enjoyed playing in our new backyard. I caught her yesterday picking the tulips. She wasn't old enough in Georgia to really get into our flower bed so this was a new experience for her. I couldn't get mad though...in fact I laughed. When I got to her she said "See mommy, flowers! For you!" How sweet is that???

No comments: