Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taylor's Sharing Day

Taylor goes to preschool at Small Saints Learning Center. In her class each student has a day that she has the "share bag" that includes a teddy bear named "Ted" and the child is to bring her favorite toy from home to share with the class. Taylor forgot "Ted" at school (she's my daughter) so the teacher called me at home to let me know that Taylor needed to bring her favorite toy. Naturally she chose to take Kiki to school.

When Taylor came home she was telling me about her day at school. She told us that she passed Kiki to all of the kids at school and they all "squished" her. She showed us and apparently all of the kids hugged Kiki.

She was also the "line leader". She said she did a good job, but when I asked her where she lead her friends and she told me that she didn't know. I tried to suppress my laugh...but I was unsuccessful. It's funny to watch her leading the line of kids and not know where she's going!

No comments: