Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Eachy goes to the Hospital

First of all, "Eachy" is the nickname I have given Bella because I'm alway telling her that she's so cute that I want to "eat ya" and it sounds like "eacha" when it comes out. Now...onto the story!

Bella had an eye infection and the pediatrician said that they couldn't see her that day or probably for the next couple of days but that she did need treated. They told me to take her to the ER. I thought that it was dumb that they wouldn't see her but what could I do? We trudged out to the ER.

Bella was SUCH A GOOD GIRL during the obnoxiously long wait to be called back into a room. Once we got into a room they had a bed for her to lay in and she thought that was great. She laid down in her little bed and kicked and played. She kept the lady across the hall amused which was good because I think she was in there with a broken leg. Eachy ended up getting bored with laying down and playing so I sat her up and gave her my scarf that Renu gave me and she played with the fringe.

When the doctor came in she said that Bella has pink eye and it will probably spread to the other eye as well. She prescribed her some eye drops and said that no one wanted her to discharge Bella because they were all having so much fun coming by and playing with her. She's a cutey! Even when she looks like Rocky Balboa.

No comments: