Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Babies and baby snakes...

We had our 3D ultrasound last week and Bella is so beautiful! She looks very much like Taylor did as a newborn. She has a full head of hair, a cute little pug nose, very full lips, and chunky little cheeks! We got to watch her smile, stick out her tongue, drink, and play with her hands and feet. She keeps her hands and her feet up by her head. It looks reallly uncomfortable. At my OB appointment this week the nurse told me that I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We'll see whether or not that prods Bella to make her appearance at the end of June.

Speaking of babies...I saw my first little Missouri snake today. It gave me the heebie jeebies. It was only like 8 inches long and it was really skinny and light brown. I looked it up online and it looks like it is a harmless earth snake that eats worms. Still yet...yuk!!! I was so freaked out by the snake that I just about locked myself out of my house with my two dogs and Taylor still inside the house. That would've stunk!

No comments: