Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Penguin Park

Taylor had a very good day of behavior, potty, and napping...so when daddy got home we took the children to Penguin Park to celebrate. We didn't even need to introduce Bella to the park. As soon as I got her out of the car she took off. She made a bee-line for this whale that you sit on and rock. The picture is blurry because she never stopped rocking long enough for me to get a good picture.

She also enjoyed the swings...but I think what she liked the best was going around to all of the very LARGE animals and saying "whizzit" which means "what is it?". I would tell her the names of all of the animals and she was so thrilled that I understood her that she ran around the park several times to point and say "whizzit" to me.

Taylor has turned into a regular monkey. She's climbing all of the playground equipment up to the top and swinging off of the bars and going down all of the slides. I just can't fathom where the time has gone that my cute little ball of chunk that I gave birth to is now climbing playground equipment!

No comments: