Monday, November 12, 2007

Taylor @ Small Saints Learning Center



It is fall and fall means school pictures. Taylor attends Small Saints Learning Center every Tuesday/Thursday in Ms. Renee's class. Like all schools they take school pictures. Of course I must show off my little darling!

She has two friends at school that she talks about, Tori and Kaitlyn. She's recently started talking about a little girl named Abigail that we haven't confirmed her existence yet. She LOVES school and she really looks forward to it during the week. In fact, when she got up from her nap today she asked me if she could go to school.

They had safety week at school and they brought in a fire truck and an ambulance and Taylor thought that was awesome. Now every time we pull up to Small Saints she asks if there is going to be a fire truck today. I'm so just glad that she gets this experience. I know it will be so valuable this winter.

No comments: